Cabinet Design: Lancaster Stone Wash
Are you in the beginning stages of kitchen remodel or are you planning for your next kitchen design project? With over sixteen styles and hues to choose from, we’ll help you find the cabinet style your clients or future buyer will love in their home. Shop though the Selected Vendors website or download the Selected Vendors app to see the full lineup of custom options. Is a dedicated design consultant what you need to help you find the solution? Get connected with one today.
LANCASTER STONE WASH | LINE DETAILS
- Full overlay framed cabinets
- Stone Washed Stained finish
- 5-piece recessed panel doors and drawer fronts
- Solid maple door style with 3/8″ MDF center panel
- Kitchen natural finish solid wood dovetail drawer box with under-mount slides
- 1/2″ plywood box construction
- 3/4″ adjustable plywood shelves
- Finished exterior with natural maple clear-coated interior
- Matching interior for wall cabinets with glass doors
- Soft-close drawers and doors
- Vanity plywood drawer box with under-mount slides
SHOP LANCASTER STONE WASH COMPONENTS
KITCHEN CABINET DESIGN | ON-TREND
Gray cabinets are not leaving the modern kitchen design space. No matter the size of the room or the hue you select, gray cabinets can be customized to fit any home according to the Spruce. is making its mark on the home design space. We’re proud to offer our Lancaster Gray line to help you execute this style in your designs.
SHOP | FLOORING
With the light, neutral tone of the Lancaster Gray, any hued flooring is complementary – light or dark. One of our recommendations is Zalan Floors‘ Tennessee Livingston Birch. This is one of several engineered hardwood options available. These floors are more stable and scratch and wear protected.
SHOP | HARDWARE
With nearly a hundred options to choose from, select the handles and drawer pulls right for your kitchen renovation. We offer a wide selection of finishes, shapes and styles.
Shop through Selected Vendors or contact your LifeArt Cabinetry design associate today to complete your next project.